Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hmm...A Few Random Thoughts Before Bed

Yup, I know. I just posted something else, but I have a few (okay, only a couple really) thoughts I want to share before I head to bed. Which I really need to do soon. So here goes:
1 - I signed up for AdSense and now I keep seeing diet ads on the blog. I don't do diet food, so this doesn't seem right to me. Or maybe it is, because it's probably all fattening food.
2 - I was just killing time and did a google search of recipes to see if I could find my blog. HA. Do you know how many blogs there are devoted to cooking? I didn't either. And I've already forgotten the number. But it was in the hundreds of thousands.
No, I didn't find my blog.
I decided to narrow my search. I searched for crockpot recipes. HA. Do you know how many blogs there are devoted to crockpot cooking? Almost as many as there are to just plain cooking.
No, I still didn't find my blog.
But I did find an entry dated today for a soup EERILY similar to my vegetable beef soup with the veggie juice in it that I posted 2 weeks ago. Instead of just veggie juice, it was 'spicy veggie juice.' Very interesting. And probably just a coincidence, because I really don't think anyone but me reads this blog.

No comments: